Champions League Final | General Team News & Updates

If we win either final I hope we're in blue. Those trophy lifts are iconic moments and the pictures last forever.

absolutely no reason not to play in the home kits for both teams

I think that’s too much of a clash, they’ll play in the yellow.
I think Inter Milan should be in yellow because blue is blue. It gets on my nerves that Chelsea and Everton have played in blue when we was at home in the past when they should have been forced to use a different colour.

I also never like if Sheffield United played Sheffield Wednesday in their home colours against each other or Inter Milan and AC Milan. I don't get why they can't keep it simple.

We surely should, and should want to, play in this season's kit - couldn't believe we wore next season's home shirt at Brentford yesterday!
If we beat inter will they modify next season’s kit to include a star?

I think Inter Milan should be in yellow because blue is blue. It gets on my nerves that Chelsea and Everton have played in blue when we was at home in the past when they should have been forced to use a different colour.

I also never like if Sheffield United played Sheffield Wednesday in their home colours against each other or Inter Milan and AC Milan. I don't get why they can't keep it simple.
Sense spoken!

Totally agree,but sponsor’s and those on the shirts as well as kit makers probably have input.

If we beat inter will they modify next season’s kit to include a star?
Stars for CL wins stopped being a thing a few years ago. Replaced by the UEFA Badge of Honour - need to win CL five times (or three consecutive) to be allowed to wear it.

Chelsea played in all dark blue in the 2021 CL final against…..us in our sky blue.

I’d be very surprised if Inter played in anything other than their home strip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.