Champions League Final | Going to Porto without a Ticket?

I'm taking my 16 Yr old son on his first ever European away day with City - I'm sure it'll make him like me for a few more years.

We're catching the train up from Albufeira on Saturday morning. Train arrives at 1pm so, all ideas of the places to be pre/during/post match will be welcomed.

Gonna be a difficult one for me, trying to be a responsible Dad all day, so if anyone in similar boat, with teens, with ideas, let me know.

P.S. We've no tickets yet, but, not expecting to get any. Everything else is a bonus
Think you are on the same train as us. Biggest issue I've got is how do I keep the beers cold on a six hour train journey??

I'm taking my 16 Yr old son on his first ever European away day with City - I'm sure it'll make him like me for a few more years.

We're catching the train up from Albufeira on Saturday morning. Train arrives at 1pm so, all ideas of the places to be pre/during/post match will be welcomed.

Gonna be a difficult one for me, trying to be a responsible Dad all day, so if anyone in similar boat, with teens, with ideas, let me know.

P.S. We've no tickets yet, but, not expecting to get any. Everything else is a bonus
Biggest issue you’ll have pal is if your in the same carriage as Ell #nuisance tours

Try qured

Does anyone know if you can have multiple patients on the same video call? There are 4 of us so it doesn’t make sense making 4 separate time slots. I’m not sure how to go about this as Qured don’t seem to have a customer support number and haven’t responded on social media

Think you are on the same train as us. Biggest issue I've got is how do I keep the beers cold on a six hour train journey??
Does anyone know if you can have multiple patients on the same video call? There are 4 of us so it doesn’t make sense making 4 separate time slots. I’m not sure how to go about this as Qured don’t seem to have a customer support number and haven’t responded on social media
We opted for the Saver ticket in Business Class - we get a free "drink". Not sure on other niceties. Will have a mooch (if allowed) up and down the train. We'll be in City colours

We are getting a taxi from Santa Eulalia/Oura area first thing. Apts Dos Bricos I think.

We opted for the Saver ticket in Business Class - we get a free "drink". Not sure on other niceties. Will have a mooch (if allowed) up and down the train. We'll be in City colours

We are getting a taxi from Santa Eulalia/Oura area first thing. Apts Dos Bricos I think.
Yeah were in business class too it wasnt much more for such a long journey were getting on at Loule

Yeah were in business class too it wasnt much more for such a long journey were getting on at Loule
Presuming we get there.

I've just posted this ...

BEWARE OF USING RANDOX FOR PCR-TESTS

Ahead of our flight out at 11am, May 28th, I placed my order for 3 PCR kits totalling £720.00 less discount code, therefore £360.00.

The order was placed late Monday night (17th) and were dispatched by Randox using TNT Fedex, also providing a tracking number.

These arrived Wednesday 19th, but, the package was incomplete, as it only contained the PCR tests called Day 2 (for when we return).

After joining a call queue for an hour, and explaining the issue, Randox admitted their error and vowed to rectify this.

I today rang Randox (another 60 minute queue call) to ask the whereabouts of the “missing” packs, and was told, that they’re in the system.

Now, considering that I need to drive to a Randox Dropbox on Monday before 5pm, to ensure we get our results back before we leave for the airport on Thursday morning, I asked them to confirm the tracking number, only to be told it is the same as the one previous. A quick check online on the TNT/FedEx website revealed what I suspected, that the parcel had been delivered on Wednesday May 19th.

I queried this with Randox and was told “if you don’t receive the package (that they couldn’t categorically confirm had been sent, or, perhaps more importantly, what it actually contained) by Saturday at 2pm, then I must call back (and join yet another call queue), and told to ask for a specific supervisor.

I then decided to check with TNT/FedEx to clarify what Randox had told me. They said that this would never happen, however, they could check my postcode to establish if there was anything due to be dispatched to me in the next 24 hours. There wasn’t.

Another call back to Randox (another 45 minute call queue) to explain all of the above and to simply plead with them to send me the necessary pre-travel kit as time really is now pressing, only to be told that all of the information described will be e-mailed to supervisor/manager/dispatch, and someone will ring you back. No indication of timeline can be given as “they are all very busy”.

I am therefore left in limbo as the only test I have presently is to be completed on my return, and, whist I suspect that the contents of the securely fixed box are identical, there is no rhyme or reason for them to recognise this as a pre-travel test and the necessity of issuing the necessary code I require to depart with EasyJet on Thursday.

If you’ve not booked a test yet, don’t risk Randox, as I have not yet even considered the possibility of them failing me by providing timely results before I depart given the rigmarole thus far.

I need a pint ……

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.