Champions League Final | Going to Porto without a Ticket?

After all the negativity of the last few days loving this thread.Its a ball ache all the testing etc but will be a trip my lad will tell his kids about.

Think I might just scrape a ticket but my lad wont, would love it to be the other way around as I would be ok watching in a bar.

After all the negativity of the last few days loving this thread.Its a ball ache all the testing etc but will be a trip my lad will tell his kids about.

Think I might just scrape a ticket but my lad wont, would love it to be the other way around as I would be ok watching in a bar.
If a bout of sentimentality seizes you and you want to be there in the bar with him I’ll take the unwanted ticket of you ;)

There is a big shopping mall/complex right opposite the stadium, looks to have a big glass frontage and is multiple levels high.
Obv might not open late but it has places like KFC and Maccies inside so might stay open late enough.
Can't find any pictures that give away if you'd be able to actually see inside the stadium or not.
Might need some volunteers to go and treat themselves to a bargain bucket and check it out!

There is a bridge that appears to offer a reasonable viewpoint into at least some of the pitch area.
Pack your binoculars.

1621461391158.png

There is a big shopping mall/complex right opposite the stadium, looks to have a big glass frontage and is multiple levels high.
Obv might not open late but it has places like KFC and Maccies inside so might stay open late enough.
Can't find any pictures that give away if you'd be able to actually see inside the stadium or not.
Might need some volunteers to go and treat themselves to a bargain bucket and check it out!

There is a bridge that appears to offer a reasonable viewpoint into at least some of the pitch area.
Pack your binoculars.

View attachment 17313
This is excellent reconnaissance.
keep up the good work

Pack your binoculars.

View attachment 17313
There is what looks like a power station on a hill. It seems a perfect vantage point. Have a look on google earth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.