Champions League Final | Going to Porto without a Ticket?

a few of us heading to a bar called adega

I’ll check it out … 4 mins walk from my hotel.

47788020424717729095983a310c9d2d.png

Got to say it’s looking increasingly desperate for my 13090 points. If only I’d have stayed on Platinum!
Think I’ll be heading to Adega Bar by the sound of it. I could cry a tear of sadness at the thought of that but it is what it is I guess.
Up the Blues!

Got to say it’s looking increasingly desperate for my 13090 points. If only I’d have stayed on Platinum!
Think I’ll be heading to Adega Bar by the sound of it. I could cry a tear of sadness at the thought of that but it is what it is I guess.
Up the Blues!

We’ll cheer you up (drinks & jokes, not sexual favours !)

Can I ask how you ended up in the US? I know it's not relevant but just curious haha

Worked in Manchester @18 as the first employee of a 3 person company on a YTS scheme. Company took me to Charlotte, NC on sales trips and I fell in love with the place in 1984. 11 years later I setup a reseller in SC and convinced them to employ me :) Spent 11 years in SC, moved from work visa to green card, formed my own company and moved to Florida, became a citizen(kept my UK passport, so dual national). Spent 11 years in FL, before moving to GA as my wife(Scottish) got an excellent job there.

Honestly, the only things I miss from UK is City (pre COVID I did +/- 3 trips year back to UK, normally 6-7 games), good curries and chinkys (they’re pretty shit in the South East of USA) and ma mum (at her place now in Cheadle on day 6 of my isolation).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.