Champions League Final | Going to Porto without a Ticket?

I've had a bit of back and forth with that Adega sports bar on Facebook.

Currently only open until 10.30 every night.
Will definitely be showing the game (obv), with ''all rooms open so plenty of space''.
No option to pre-book or reserve tables etc, but they are open from midday on the Saturday.

Pints of Superbock are 3 EUR going off their menu, and seems they do various food options too.

Looks a solid option (and with Chelsea's interest seemingly not as great as ours for obvious reasons, reckon we'll have a load more ticketless supporters than them kicking about)

I've had a bit of back and forth with that Adega sports bar on Facebook.

Currently only open until 10.30 every night.
Will definitely be showing the game (obv), with ''all rooms open so plenty of space''.
No option to pre-book or reserve tables etc, but they are open from midday on the Saturday.

Pints of Superbock are 3 EUR going off their menu, and seems they do various food options too.

Looks a solid option (and with Chelsea's interest seemingly not as great as ours for obvious reasons, reckon we'll have a load more ticketless supporters than them kicking about)

chelsea fans not interested in the game?

If Chelsea don’t sell out maybe they might allocate us a few more to stop it looking shit in the telly? Oh Lord hear my prayer

chelsea fans not interested in the game?

I'm sure every Chelsea fan is interested in the game!
What I mean is Chelsea have been there, done that etc so there is no novelty for them, and all the hassle and costs involved with testing and whatnot may well put off some of their normal Euro travelling support.

Looks like we'll have plenty of ticketless fans in Porto, I'm not sure Chelsea will have the same number of ticketless fans for the reasons stated and from little things I've heard or read.

I could be way off though and stand to be corrected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.