Champions League Final | Going to Porto without a Ticket?

Circulation in Portuguese territory / Borders
On land borders with Spain there are no restrictions on movement since 1 May

I’ve come to the same conclusion pal. Shame I’ll lose my 400 notes for the flight, but I’ll have a top day in Manchester instead.
Yeah thought about waiting but problems too numerous and insurmountable in the end
No flights Spain to Portugal (essential only)
8 hour bus Madrid (after 3hr train) - Porto arriving 7 am - what would I do for 3/4 hours?
Same following day for return
Bars closed 10.30
Test to get in stadium
Only just had my 1st jab today here so wouldn't be protected
It would just kill me
Oh and Chavs doesn't feel like a proper Euro final - had my fill attending 2 Com Shields against that lot....
Tbh I'm amazed I actually thought about putting myself through all that at nearly 60 - think I've slept in too many airports going to watch us all over the place.
Next time (please be so!!) I'll be there but at my own convenience and without the shadow of a global health crisis hanging over us.

Yeah thought about waiting but problems too numerous and insurmountable in the end
No flights Spain to Portugal (essential only)
8 hour bus Madrid (after 3hr train) - Porto arriving 7 am - what would I do for 3/4 hours?
Same following day for return
Bars closed 10.30
Test to get in stadium
Only just had my 1st jab today here so wouldn't be protected
It would just kill me
Oh and Chavs doesn't feel like a proper Euro final - had my fill attending 2 Com Shields against that lot....
Tbh I'm amazed I actually thought about putting myself through all that at nearly 60 - think I've slept in too many airports going to watch us all over the place.
Next time (please be so!!) I'll be there but at my own convenience and without the shadow of a global health crisis hanging over us.
Yeah I know what you mean pal and too be honest you’re probably doing the right thing. I’m flying into Porto on Friday morning and had my first jab (I’m 45) in March so fingers crossed Im hopefully ok. Was the testing, lack of passport, wife giving me earache and now having no chance of a ticket that was putting me off. The more I see more city fans going without tickets the more I am tempted to go for it.

Yeah I know what you mean pal and too be honest you’re probably doing the right thing. I’m flying into Porto on Friday morning and had my first jab (I’m 45) in March so fingers crossed Im hopefully ok. Was the testing, lack of passport, wife giving me earache and now having no chance of a ticket that was putting me off. The more I see more city fans going without tickets the more I am tempted to go for it.
Yeah go for it mate...
Oh if we win I'll be sick as pigshit not being there but I've been fortunate the last 10 years, seen us win all 4 domestic pots

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.