Champions League Final | Going to Porto without a Ticket?

Anyone flown recently and know the craic with security etc? Planning on getting there early anyway but is the process longer than normal?

Anyone flown recently and know the craic with security etc? Planning on getting there early anyway but is the process longer than normal?

I flew out to Portugal on Saturday and it was all a breeze. Through security in a few minutes and boarding was easy peasy.

All very normal apart from masks, table service in the bars and a quick flash of your negative covid test upon boarding. I got there two hours before departure (I’d normally only arrive 1:30 before departure) and had lots and lots of time to chill.

I flew out to Portugal on Saturday and it was all a breeze. Through security in a few minutes and boarding was easy peasy.

All very normal apart from masks, table service in the bars and a quick flash of your negative covid test upon boarding. I got there two hours before departure (I’d normally only arrive 1:30 before departure) and had lots and lots of time to chill.
Great news, enjoy bud!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.