Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Very interesting to watch that..interesting to see the cosmopolitan nature of the City fans.. Quite a few Irish which is odd, as mostly rags there.. What I do remember is after the semi in 2011 going to meet up with family in Belfast.City shirt on .. a plane full of miserable rags ..LOVED IT...FUCKING PRIDE.am looking after elderly parents in Congleton just now and have been to Southern Cemetery this week sorting out a grave for the three of us. BLUES..So close to Maine Road..tomorrow you lucky buggers out there, bring it home boys. Bring it home.

I was more confident when we played Chelsea but what with the gbh on Kev and Peps brain fart it fizzled out . We are a better team now but still capable of coming unstuck. I think they’ll also try to bully Kev and target Grealish hoping he reacts and gets a red.
Cool heads required .

I remember as a kid watching Barcelona destroy Steua Bucharest 4-0 in the most one sided European cup finals I witnessed.

Despite the nerves I feel the same way about tomorrow.

AC Milan destroyed Bucharest 4:0, before that they won 5:0 vs Real in the semis...

We won 4:0 vs Real, maybe we'll win 5:0 tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.