Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a very good team, and in fine form. Half their squad has a thread in the transfer forum and for good reason.

Barella, Bastoni, Gosens, Gagliardini, Skriniar, Martinez, etc. - all fine players.
Spot on.. We need to be at our best. Being the underdog will also suit them well.
This is a very important game. CL final, treble and all.

Kick off time 20:00 (BST). Live on BT Sport. This will be free-to-air on Youtube for those in the UK.

Let's enjoy the FA Cup victory first, that was fucking amazing.

Now let's get to Istanbul and win the treble.

Same team please with Ederson back in. Foden and Ake have a chance of playing though.

Is that right? Free to air on youtube?

I don't think it'll happen, I'd like to believe it's fully out of his system now.

Please, Pep - no brain farts. Nothing fancy. If you pick the same team as the one against the Rags, we'll be fine.

Absolutely nervous as fuck about this game, think it's because I know very little about Inter. They can't be that bad reaching the champs league final though, so they have to be respected at all costs.

If I look at both sides respective CL campaigns, Inter lost twice to Bayern (who we beat), scraped past Porto 1-0 and then beat Benfica 5-3 over 2 legs. They looked good against Milan, but Milan are a middling team really.

They had one really good result againt Barcelona where they beat them 1-0. If you look at the formline, I don't think they are anywhere near us and they have not proven they can really hammer the elite teams in the competition.

Realistically they are going to look to frustrate and niggle us and I actually don't believe they have more than 1 goal in them against us. If they score first it could be quite a long frustrating night and they will have the bus parked. If we score first, I can see the flood gates opening quite quickly.

They don’t keep the ball well, watching their semis if we are on it they won’t be able to cope, it was hot yesterday and KDB and Rodri suffered hopefully it will be cooler

They don’t keep the ball well, watching their semis if we are on it they won’t be able to cope, it was hot yesterday and KDB and Rodri suffered hopefully it will be cooler

Looks like the forecast is much cooler and by the time the game starts you'd think it will be about 14/15 degrees. Heat won't be a factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.