Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie + the 10 outfield starters from yesterday
Yes. I‘ve seen the suggestions for other changes and can understand their reasoning. But it does seem that they’re trying to answer the question “If you could drop one of the outfield players, who would it be?” Rather than making a convincing case for a change

There are several undroppable players for the big games. I would include the following in this group: Ederson, Stones, Dias, Rodri, KDB, Gundogan, Bernardo, Haaland. That's 8 out of 11. Now, we need a RB, LB, and a LW to fill the spots.

For RB, It's Walker vs Akanji
For LB, it's Ake vs Akanji
For LW, it's Grealish vs Foden

Kyle is a big game player, but do we need him in this particular case against this Inter side?
Akanji has been the in-form player for a while now, and Ake had some injury issues, but overall I see him as the better player (better in the air, especially, that's important here). Perhaps we should follow the logic of don't fix what's not broken and stick with Akanji here?
Jack has been superb for months, but in the last few games, Phil was literally MOTM every time. Do we change that up, or again, stick with what's not broken?

Anyway, I hope the boys didn't party too hard, they can go all out after Saturday, but for now, the biggest game in this club's history awaits. Pep knows best, so he will know what's the right decision.

I still think there's a big case for Phil starting over Bernie
Lots of people were asking for this change before Madrid at home.

In my opinion, there's absolutely no way Pep will leave Bernardo out of this game.

If Foden comes in for anyone it'll be Grealish but I think it's more likely he'll be used as an impact sub.

No way is Grealish getting dropped for the final. He’s earned his place this season, he’s also crucial to how we play. Foden will be chomping at the bit though, not a bad substitute to make.
Agreed start with the team that's played every big game and any sub that comes on will be eager as fuck. Foden, Alvarez, Mahrez, Ake etc... can all play their part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.