• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson​
Akanji Dias Ake
Stones Rodri
Foden De Bruyne Gundogan Grealish
Haaland
Bernardo can’t sit out because of his exceptional work rate imo.

For me the arguable points are:

Walker vs Ake Don’t know if Ake has sufficiently gotten up to speed to shake off rustiness from his last injury so Walker gets the nod. Also considering that we will have some defending to do as well especially with our new 3-2 defensive system as against the usual 4-1 style

Grealish vs Foden Considering how Grealish has gone off the boil in the last few games and considering that we might need cunning attackers a title bit more to beat their 11 man wall, Foden gets my nod. Also we will need people who can shoot accurately from around the edge of the box. We have KDB, Rodri, Gundo and Foden in this department and I would want all of them to feature.

But hey, I’m no Pep so I’ll just wait and see and hope for the best.

Ederson
Walker Dias Akanji
Stones Rodri
Bernardo De Bruyne Gundogan Foden
Haaland​

Walker vs Ake Don’t know if Ake has sufficiently gotten up to speed to shake off rustiness from his last injury so Walker gets the nod. Also considering that we will have some defending to do as well especially with our new 3-2 defensive system as against the usual 4-1 style

Grealish vs Foden Considering how Grealish has gone off the boil in the last few games and considering that we might need cunning attackers a title bit more to beat their 11 man wall, Foden gets my nod. Also we will need people who can shoot accurately from around the edge of the box. We have KDB, Rodri, Gundo and Foden in this department and I would want all of them to feature.

Ederson
Walker Dias Akanji
Stones Rodri
Haaland​
But I must say, as a follow up point, that Grealish’s selling point is his ability to keep the ball among other things, and so prevent teams that use counter attacks a lot e.g. Inter from exploiting that option. For this reason alone I expect Pep to use his ahead of Foden.

Ederson
Walker Dias Akanji
Stones Rodri
Haaland​

That would be my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.