Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just decided to duplicate this post here…

Guys… You’ve been kind to me for the last couple of weeks since I’ve joined this forum. Stray Real Madrid fan who joined just to see the vibes and to wish a good luck.

You are great fans. I enjoyed the atmosphere yesterday at Nevizade and I hope we will all enjoy it tonight at the stadium. Will be definitely cheering for City - maybe not as strong as I would have done for Madrid but still with genuine passion.

And one more small fact. Whenever I am at the stadium, the team I cheer for usually wins (never seen Madrid being defeated so far). So I hope it will be the same this time.

Flag hung off the apartment balcony in Spain

Today's the day folks, enjoy every minute, whilst the boys in blue do the job in style tonight

CITY CITY CITY

if we can score early (are you listening Ilky!?!?!?!?) then it will force Inter to come out......

It could be a horrible game as you just know there will be shithousery right from the first whistle from the Inter players and bench........Italian teams are masters of it....

Overcoming this will be the biggest challenge and breaking down a 10 man defence and stopping the transitions......

Got a feeling our right hand side is going to be very important....Walker especially....start of the season he wasnt playing well but the last few months I think he has been playing as well as Ive ever seen him and better.....hope this continues...

I think Haaland will get marked out of the game...i think hey will really focus on him...they will be tough tight all night and using every dark art in the book... but that could free up the others so Grealish, KDB, Ilky and whoever else plays on the right (probably Bernardo) could be our main goal threats.

One question is however as Ive not watched a lot of Inter...what are they like at set pieces (defending or attacking) - obviously they have Dzeko who we know is good in these situations but I feel that we are more of a set piece threat than we have ever been ......could this help us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.