Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched 10+ Inter games in Serie A this season, and probably the same number the season before. Unless we suddenly revert to City from the games against Lyon or Monaco, which is our dark history of the CL, I cannot see anything but easily winning this game.
I am not underestimating them and they are a strange side actually, they can be very defensive without playing defensive, they have good turnovers running channels through Dzeko and less successfully Lukaku, feeding Lautaro or some of MF players coming on from the MF, but unless we turn up like against Southampton I cannot see us not scoring two or three at least. I am sorry for Edin one of my favourite City players, but we are going smash them.

As bad as AC were and they were brutal, they still had plenty of decent chances but wouldn't score if they were there yet. No bigging these up I hope especially not from Pep, sure they are a decent side but no way should we be starting to worry about them. Play our game ala Bayern and Real level and we'll beat these too.

On one hand I hate it when Pep changes things up in big matches but on the other hand I feel like starting Foden, Alvarez and Haaland up front would give them fits.
could argue maybe Foden for Grealsh atm but no way Alvarez for Silva, we need his engine and ability to close other players down.. if chasing the game towards the end then Alvarez could come on for a defensive player

We are the best team on the planet.

If we turn up properly these are getting gaped like Leipzig, Bayern and Real did.

Our lads will want this more than anything, ever.

They will run themselves to death, if needs be, to make it happen.

City to win.

Correct and I'm now that confident I've booked a week in Greece for the Super Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.