Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it and it would be kind of crazy but City are at their best when they keep other teams on their heels. Bernardo is the best at regaining possession but if they never give it up (which should be the goal on Saturday) it won't matter.

He can be rather good in attack, too, can't he? I mean, that was the impression I got seeing a recent match against a Spanish side…

I assume Ederson will start (although every time Ortega plays he makes a strong case to be our number 1). Other than that the same team that started against the Rags.

Walker is immense at dealing with quick wingers, but do Inter pose a threat in this way? Is their left wing back a threat in advanced areas that we need Walker's pace to counter it? If not do we play someone at right back better in possession, like Stones or Akanji, to give us more control? If Inter pose a threat at set pieces aswell then it makes sense for Ake to come in at the expense of Walker, and switch Akanji to right back.

Walker is immense at dealing with quick wingers, but do Inter pose a threat in this way? Is their left wing back a threat in advanced areas that we need Walker's pace to counter it? If not do we play someone at right back better in possession, like Stones or Akanji, to give us more control? If Inter pose a threat at set pieces aswell then it makes sense for Ake to come in at the expense of Walker, and switch Akanji to right back.

Think Walker won’t play Saturday we will play four centre backs

I see several CL finals for City in the next decade. That said we can't be wasting this opportunities. Showcase our best play and win. I don't want to see the club end up like Juventus who can't seem to win in the finals they been in since the 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.