Status
Not open for further replies.
Istanbul Istanbul we are coming

——HAALAND
Jack-Gundo-KDB-Bernardo
——-Philips—Stones
Akanji—Dias—Walker
—————Ederson

They are the 1-0 to the Arsenal of Italian football.

They have some good players, Martinez in particular, but they rely on him to score goals and not conceding a goal to win games.

Yeah they got the easy side of the draw.

Porto
Benfica
Milan

Beaten off Bayern.

Thats why they're in this final lets not beat around the bush. We should be putting them to bed the same way we have done to every other team in this competition.

4-1
Spot on,Inter have been very lucky with their route to the final.

We could not have had it much harder.

This potential treble seems even more incredible when you disect the teams we have had to put away to achieve it.

My keys to the match:

1. I love each and every single one of you here, but I don't get how changes or not is even an argument. I was the staunchest fan of Sterling until his very last day here, but you saw what happened when Pep completely discarded our philosophy to replace Rodri with him on that fateful day. If it isn't broken, don't fix it. None of these players have done anything to lose their places.
2. They have the likes of Lautaro, Barella, Bastoni, but their real biggest threat is their fans. Win the ball back with as much alacrity as we usually do and we'll take them out of the equation. Better yet, one early goal and their gameplan not only goes out the window, but into the next neighbourhood.
3. Most importantly, have fun! If you're in Istanbul, make some new friends and some memories that will last a lifetime. If not, spend the day and the match with those you cherish most, whether it's your fellow Blues or some rival fans to rub it in if we win.

Full faith from me! Ever since the Spurs match, we've dispelled every single narrative and superstition in the book. Bayern, the Tuchel vs Pep narrative and playing at home first, Madrid and that leaked tweet from UEFA and the memories from last year just to name a couple. Who says we can't beat this tinpot Croatian curse as well, Kovacic counts anyway...right (this is in no way a leak)? 2-0 City for me, one early goal in each half.

Sorry for the proper dissertation here, COME. ON. CITY.

could argue maybe Foden for Grealsh atm but no way Alvarez for Silva, we need his engine and ability to close other players down.. if chasing the game towards the end then Alvarez could come on for a defensive player
I get it and it would be kind of crazy but City are at their best when they keep other teams on their heels. Bernardo is the best at regaining possession but if they never give it up (which should be the goal on Saturday) it won't matter.

On one hand I hate it when Pep changes things up in big matches but on the other hand I feel like starting Foden, Alvarez and Haaland up front would give them fits.
No? I hope there are no changes in that lineup. The players are confident in this lineup, they have won important games with this lineup. Change this and it's Chelsea final all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.