Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is akanji good in air? I would rather have Walker and ake in the lineup!

Ederson
Walker, Dias, Ake
Stones, Rodri
Bernardo, De Bruyne,Gundogan,Grealish
Haaland
Hope Walker starts, think he is the safety net for when Johnny Stones steps into midfield.which we will need as they will have 5 in there at times.

City always concedes something?

You managed 42 goals in 38 games and finished with a Gd of 13.

We managed 94 goals in 38 games, conceding just 4 goals more in a much stronger league.

So not only do Inter concede as much, they score less than half as many also and lost twice to the German team we slapped out of the way.

I’m sure it will be a tough game, it’s a CL final, but don’t fall into the trap of thinking City have a soft underbelly. In four games against Madrid and Munich, we conceded twice, once to a dodgy pen and once to a 25 yard wonder goal.
inter scored 77 league goals, not 48.

You keep referring to the game with Bayern, it was a very different Inter than it is today and, by the way, it beat Barcelona.

PL is certainly better than Serie A but in Italy Manchester City I assure you would score fewer goals. It is a much more tactical league, you prefer to destroy the opponent's game.

City is favored, there is no question, but even Guardiola who knows Italian soccer perfectly knows that it will not be a one-sided game.

The team is going to be the same as wembley but with ederson in net. Im as confident with that lineup prediction as ive ever been going into a pep final.

2/3 weeks ago ake would have been a certainty. But we don't know how fit he is after his injury and barely featuring now for at least a good 4-6 weeks. Akanji doesn't look as comfortable there but he's done well and I think its now his spot for the final. Ake being left footed and what that gives us in terms of balance in the build up is the only thing that might get him a start. Hard on whoever misses out.

grealish has been well off it in his last handful of appearances either side of whatever his injury was. foden has looked very lively when he's been involved, I'd personally consider foden starting on the left and have grealish as a bench option if we need more control but fairly confident that won't happen. I see no other possible changes if everyone is fit. Alvarez and mahrez options from the bench.

With them playing a back 5, I think haaland will be told to tie up the centre backs and keep them occupied, won't be all that involved with the ball but that creates space for gundo and kdb around the edge of the box. Couple of edge of the box goals from them to seal the treble.

inter scored 77 league goals, not 48.

You keep referring to the game with Bayern, it was a very different Inter than it is today and, by the way, it beat Barcelona.

PL is certainly better than Serie A but in Italy Manchester City I assure you would score fewer goals. It is a much more tactical league, you prefer to destroy the opponent's game.

City is favored, there is no question, but even Guardiola who knows Italian soccer perfectly knows that it will not be a one-sided game.
What’s Italian for fuck off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.