Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Inter will be harder than Madrid.

We don't do that well against 5 at the back teams and these lot have quality in abundance in attack.

At least with Madrid you knew they were going to attack and leave space in behind.

What surprises me with Inter is they are currently on a run of form of 10 wins, 1 loss in 11 games yet they have lost 12 in the league this season and finished 3rd. Only 3 draws though.

Either way for a team to get 3rd in their division that is a lot of losses. Near on a third of the season.

Absolutely nervous as fuck about this game, think it's because I know very little about Inter. They can't be that bad reaching the champs league final though, so they have to be respected at all costs.
Martinez, Lukaku are the only players I know off the top of my head, but that's not a bad strikeforce. Even if we improve the rags performance by another 10% it still should be enough next Saturday, shitting it though

This is the conundrum.

How good actually are Inter?

Their knockout games were kind to them and has left us wondering what their ceiling is.

Inter Forum

It’s in English but I think it’s mostly Americans
A lot of expectations are being managed on there. They know they are the underdogs but are hoping their dog has its day.
Not many going on about the money, or the charges, which is refreshing. Still some digs in there, but what to do?

Going through security at Stansted with my City shirt on, I had the guy at the machine you walk through asking me if we can take it easy next saturday. "You have two trophies, that's enough for you, no?"
"No; we're greedy, we want the treble", was my reply. Also got a "well done" off a group of three Hammers fans (seems like they're making a few days of their game in Budapest on wednesday).

Hopefully fitness won't be an issue.

I thought some were blowing out of their backside from about 70 mins onwards yesterday.

Also, whilst I didn't think Bernardo, Grealish or even KDB had great games, I do think it's a little too late for the likes of Foden and Mahrez to be breaking into the side now.

Pep knows his team now after the Madrid and Bayern games and it's up to him and us to trust it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.