Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Saturday I am in Menorca on a family trip that was organised last year. I’m happy to be going away but increasingly concerned about my options for watching the game.

Hopefully I can find a bar nearby but if not, I’ve seen a few posters say it will be on BT Sport / BT Sport YouTube. Doubt I’ll be able to watch those in Spain though, will I?

Any help hugely appreciated
Where are you staying in Menorca? I know that it is definitely being shown at the 112 Club in Sou Bou, but I'm pretty certain that you'll find it being shown in most of the commercial centres in the tourist areas.

Are people still waiting on tickets being emailed out? I’m currently in Antalya and flying into Istanbul on Saturday, but had nothing yet???

It would be a tad unfair to drop Akanji now,he has put the effort and miles in and i doubt we'd be in this position without him.
After the bollocking for the missed hat-rick penalty by Gundo', didn't Pep say "There are no sentiments in football", (at least, not until we are 4-1 up),

It would be a tad unfair to drop Akanji now,he has put the effort and miles in and i doubt we'd be in this position without him.

Whilst I don't think Pep gives a shit about being fair, there's no reason to drop him. Ake hasn't played consistently for a while and it's a risk starting him over someone who's been reliable for the past few months and was part of that semi final demolition of Real Madrid. Same team that started that game for me, which would be the same as last weekend with Eddie for Ortega. If it ain't broke and all that...

Foden, Alvarez, Mahrez, Ake, Laporte...good options at both ends off the bench if needed.

Inter did that typical thing of talking about how we were more than Haaland yet had a plan to stop him (similar to Rudiger). I would imagine as a result Pep will be looking to get De Bruyne very close to him like against Arsenal and utilising that space that's left by Haaland being tracked so tightly.

Question: Any London based Blues (I know...!) know if any City based pubs or gatherings for Saturday?

This Saturday I am in Menorca on a family trip that was organised last year. I’m happy to be going away but increasingly concerned about my options for watching the game.

Hopefully I can find a bar nearby but if not, I’ve seen a few posters say it will be on BT Sport / BT Sport YouTube. Doubt I’ll be able to watch those in Spain though, will I?

Any help hugely appreciated

Don't know Menorca, but surely there'll be a lot of bars showing it? Can't imagine it'll be a problem. The CL final is shown all over Europe, such is the interest it generates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.