Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I've just seen all today players' interviews about the final I just want it more and can't really seem to know a way of handling it if we lose it on Saturday. I can't relive a CL final loss again, I can't withstand it.
So we have to WIN!

These players can do it and they should play from the start in order to do it with an easy way!!
Give everything and try hard to smash them. No slow play. Keep it fast, with pace and urgency to score but also cautious on the passing game of course.

On the other hand KDB had said they just did some double small games today and there was no talk about Inter.
I do not like that. I hated that they had a day off yesterday and today just some small double games??
They should have trained harder and should know Inter full well by now.
There is still time, 3 days of training but don't want valuable days being lost :( :(

Anyway I guess Pep knows perfectly well what he is doing, but I just can't understand this approach.

Go and change your knickers

just watched pep's presser, he seemed very subdued and down, he's been very bubbly and jokey lately but not yesterday, something just didn't seem right to me but i'm a foc with typical City running through my veins so it might just be me

I still can't fully relax at 3 up. Typical City never leaves you. Always in the back of my mind, if they get one back now.....
If we win on Saturday “Typical City“ is dead for me. It just won’t make sense anymore.

If there was such a thing it would mean beating everyone always. We would have achieved pretty much everything.

just watched pep's presser, he seemed very subdued and down, he's been very bubbly and jokey lately but not yesterday, something just didn't seem right to me but i'm a foc with typical City running through my veins so it might just be me
It was about his tenth interview so I can imagine he wants to back to training.

The players can’t want this anymore than they already do. I trust them.

he hates our media, they were probably asking their inane questions for the hundredth time

I still can't fully relax at 3 up. Typical City never leaves you. Always in the back of my mind, if they get one back now.....
Yep. I know what you mean. The years of hurt have left permanent scars and to fear the worst. I think City fans could do with their own sports psychologist.

It’s a good job the players are a bit more mentally robust than us lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.