Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

When it comes to flights I noticed for Porto they went up substantially and then dropped, even after we knew who the finalist were, perhaps that was due to cancellations or maybe they put on extra flights once they know who is playing. Personally I'm not one for that kind of risk so I've booked mine already. I knew some spuds fans who ended up paying £6k for everything because it was last minute and there were a lot of them sharing!

I think me canvassing views on transport logistics doesn’t quite amount to triumphalism. I’ve already conceded this tie will be extremely tough to win. I’m just trying put some insurance down now, which I think I’m entitled to do.

I’ll live with losing a few quid if we get knocked out to Real, as we could very well could be.
Maybe crossed wires somewhere I was answering ops original question!:))

excellent
my post was about those who will ONLY go if there are free flights, so not you :)
Could be the difference for my 14 year old lad though - it will determine attendance for a lot of people, who might not be able to afford flight accommodation and tickets up to £500 - and wouldn’t the ghouls in the press just love it if we got there and didn’t sell out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.