Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

I said I wanted them either way and got nothing bar the holding email 03 May which I assume everyone got.
The ones I'm aware of are for successful applicants. It may be until the final ballot after the finalists are confirmed that the unsuccessful emails are issued.

It’s an ‘informal approach’ as long as they behave In Turkey or it doesn’t get completely out of hand it will still happen in Istanbul
It’s not on my bucket list but quite looking forward to it IF we get there
UEFA won’t want to shift it again !!!
In Porto all the officials had Istanbul lanyards and badges etc
Unless there’s riots and serious safety issues

Portugal got it a couple of years ago. Hertha Berlin use an Olympic Stadium of sorts. Can it not be there?

I would really like a trip to Turkey but I will wait a while before booking in case it all kicks off and the match is moved to Portugal or somewhere else.

Moving it at ridiculously short notice if it does get moved will be such a cuntish move by UEFA. The Turkish dibble are supposed to be all-fearing and ditto those Turkish prisons so let’s hope there isn’t any aggro. I’m looking fwd to a bit of Turkish delight.

Shit for us fans. 5000 less tickets for each team, I’ll be touch and go whether I get one or not.
The 2014 finalists got 17,000 each in that stadium. So it will likely be 3,000 fewer than Istanbul. Assuming the club take 3,000 from the allocation for their own distribution, I reckon the fans will be left with 14,000ish. We have 15,000 fans on the cup scheme. I reckon everyone on the cup scheme would be fine, but not many after that.

Moving it at ridiculously short notice if it does get moved will be such a cuntish move by UEFA. The Turkish dibble are supposed to be all-fearing and ditto those Turkish prisons so let’s hope there isn’t any aggro. I’m looking fwd to a bit of Turkish delight.
To be fair, I don’t really think UEFA can be blamed to much. Perhaps they should have thought about this at the start of the season with the potential clash of the final and elections and moved Istanbul to a different year.

Let’s hopefully get past Madrid first,the tie is still not a gimme even though we have home advantage..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.