Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

Seriously think this might be more likely than we expect. It’s genuinely an unstable powderkeg already and wouldn’t take much to set it all off

Apologies for my ignorance to the whole thing and at risk of going off topic. What scenario is going to cause the civil unrest? I know theres an election between two very different people/cultures but unsure which one would cause it all to kick off.....

Apologies for my ignorance to the whole thing and at risk of going off topic. What scenario is going to cause the civil unrest? I know theres an election between two very different people/cultures but unsure which one would cause it all to kick off.....
Erdogan the current pm, they reck he will get beat in the upcoming elections and kick up a fuss/not go without a fight, in turn instigating riots on the streets of istanbul & attaturk mainly

The ones I'm aware of are for successful applicants. It may be until the final ballot after the finalists are confirmed that the unsuccessful emails are issued.
It makes sense to hold back as there will be trickle down from the non-payers.

Erdogan the current pm, they reck he will get beat in the upcoming elections and kick up a fuss/not go without a fight, in turn instigating riots on the streets of istanbul & attaturk mainly

Got it. Thanks for clearing that up.

Erdogan is a far right dictator in waiting, and will go full Trump if he loses. But many the people despise him.
Unlike here, they will do something about it

When is the election?
First round of voting is the 14th May. I read online the other day that they (erdogan or opposition) need a 50% majority to win first time round, if not it’ll go to a second round of voting which is 28th May. No idea what the best outcome would be at this point

Attaturk? Sounds like the guy who founded the County after, that is a new one to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.