Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

Always smile to myself when UEFA are involved.

Painted themselves as for the fans when the ESL raised its head.

I was sat in a fan park in Porto as I refused to pay E515 for a ticket.

If I was in charge of ESL marketing I would make it clear in any future bid that a £50 price cap for tickets would be put in place, UEFA are the opposite.

That much we agree on. My post was about fans that pre-booked calling it a piss take.
Don’t think there’s many doing that. I’ve pre booked it and I’ll accept it no problem if I lose out because we get knocked out Weds night or if they move it from Istanbul for safety reasons before Tuesday however I’ll agree it’s a complete pisstake if moved after Tuesday.

Don’t think there’s many doing that. I’ve pre booked it and I’ll accept it no problem if I lose out because we get knocked out Weds night or if they move it from Istanbul for safety reasons before Tuesday however I’ll agree it’s a complete pisstake if moved after Tuesday.
Fair enough.

Agree completely. It's a piss-take if they let fans book travel and then change it.

Then again, I don't think fans are high on UEFAs agenda..
They might not be bothered about ordinary fans but they’ll be bothered about the commercial sponsors and “VIPs”. The neutrals with a third of the tickets. Those groups will be much more concerned about entertaining their guests in safety than about a late change in venue because they’re not as cost conscious and can always find a different group of customers to entertain at the new venue if necessary.

And I dont think Ceferin will relish the prospect of sitting in the stands with his mates listening to gunfire in the background.

Plus if there is any serious trouble, wouldn’t the CL final make a tempting high profile venue for the protesters to demonstrate their anger?

Always smile to myself when UEFA are involved.

Painted themselves as for the fans when the ESL raised its head.

I was sat in a fan park in Porto as I refused to pay E515 for a ticket.

If I was in charge of ESL marketing I would make it clear in any future bid that a £50 price cap for tickets would be put in place, UEFA are the opposite.
If the Super League orginizers had any sense they would have insisted that their primary aim was to create a league that was affordable to the common fan (ticket prices, TV deals, merchandise, travel, etc - all protected from cheats, scalpers and con men). Even if it wasn't. :-)

If the Super League orginizers had any sense they would have insisted that their primary aim was to create a league that was affordable to the common fan (ticket prices, TV deals, merchandise, travel, etc - all protected from cheats, scalpers and con men). Even if it wasn't. :-)
It shows was a bunch of tossers they must be not to think of it, staring them in the face.

They might not be bothered about ordinary fans but they’ll be bothered about the commercial sponsors and “VIPs”. The neutrals with a third of the tickets. Those groups will be much more concerned about entertaining their guests in safety than about a late change in venue because they’re not as cost conscious and can always find a different group of customers to entertain at the new venue if necessary.

And I dont think Ceferin will relish the prospect of sitting in the stands with his mates listening to gunfire in the background.

Plus if there is any serious trouble, wouldn’t the CL final make a tempting high profile venue for the protesters to demonstrate their anger?
Maybe we could get a lift to the stadium from Istanbul with them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.