Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

We booked Air Boss hotel, looks close to IST airport, Turkish airlines 5:10pm flight Friday from MAN, return flight 7:40am local time Sunday.

I am a Gold Season ticket holder but not in the cup scheme. I have booked my flights and hotel and registered with UEFA for a ticket but I have heard nothing since Sunday. I am now panicking but has anyone had a confirmed offer of a ticket yet?

Would be arriving Istanbul around midnight on Friday. Hotel has arranged airport pick up for €50.
Anyone know if this price is okay?
Our hotel has offered an airport pick up of a car for up to 5 for 45 euros, so very similar. No idea how that stacks up against a normal taxi but seems like a very easy way to do it.

Do we reckon the parade will be Sunday or Monday if we were to win it?
Park Life & Soccer Aid (Old Toilet) both on Sunday, so I would guess parade will be Monday! Hoping so, as not flying back via Antalya until early hours on Monday!

Plenty of scare mongering ! I’ve not been to Istanbul but I’ve watched about 10 hours of YouTube footage of the place this week in anticipation! People just walk around filming all night! It looks good but it looks very very busy with people, but they all seem to be just going about their business.
I’d say the rules are the same as any large European city really, be street wise, watch for the tourist traps, firmly tell anyone who talks to you wanting to sell or gift you anything to fuck off, keep everyone at arms length and don’t find yourself a target by being 15 pints deep down a back street on your own at 4am and you’ll be fine!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.