Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

We booked Air Boss hotel, looks close to IST airport, Turkish airlines 5:10pm flight Friday from MAN, return flight 7:40am local time Sunday.
Isn’t IST airport in the North of the City? I looked at that hotel and it seems to be near a different airport unless I’m mistaken.

Haven’t read the 100 pages so sorry if I missed this … uefa saying Uber is not legal . Is this true ?

Attachments

• IMG_8494.png
    IMG_8494.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 53
Anyone on the overnight bus from Burgas (Sunny Beach Bulgaria) to Istanbul Bus station on Friday night. Three of us doing it.
Return 8am Sunday morning

Haven’t read the 100 pages so sorry if I missed this … uefa saying Uber is not legal . Is this true ?
There is an uber but only regular yellow taxis in the system. Normal cars and vans is banned in uber in turkey. You can use it to call taxi.

loving all these travel posts, have mine sorted but wondering what people are doing for mobile data out there, roaming charges are criminal
If you’ve got a compatible (I.e sufficiently new) phone you can get an e SIM. Loads of providers here’s just one example https://esim.holafly.com/esim-turkey/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.