Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

My brother works with a guy who lives in Sofia so he was kind enough to go and do it for us. Think it worked out at €30 each for the cabin
Oh right we get to Sofia Thursday morning so our first job is to get to the station to buy our tickets hopefully otherwise it's the bus which surprisingly is 2 hours shorter

Oh right we get to Sofia Thursday morning so our first job is to get to the station to buy our tickets hopefully otherwise it's the bus which surprisingly is 2 hours shorter
there is that website mentioned previously in the thread. i believe you can buy direct off the guy on there

Haven’t read the 100 pages so sorry if I missed this … uefa saying Uber is not legal . Is this true ?
Download the app BiTaksi it's like Uber its what they use over there i think. Although on uber you can order the yellow cabs, black van types and blue cars.

I am a Gold Season ticket holder but not in the cup scheme. I have booked my flights and hotel and registered with UEFA for a ticket but I have heard nothing since Sunday. I am now panicking but has anyone had a confirmed offer of a ticket yet?
All UEFA ballot tickets have now been allocated. 2 different mates actually got them on Friday morning. They are paying for the £600 ones though

Anyone on the 17:10 Manchester direct to Istanbul on the Friday night? Were going to Antalya on the Thursday flying up to Istanbul on the Saturday morning landing at 9:50, just looking at ways of getting young Gaz (he's 18) out there, he's got an A level exam on the Friday so cant do the Thursday, not actually sure if its doable I need to check his exam time but thought id ask the question

Oh the reason I ask is I dont trust him to look after himself landing in Istanbul on his own :)

Plenty of scare mongering ! I’ve not been to Istanbul but I’ve watched about 10 hours of YouTube footage of the place this week in anticipation! People just walk around filming all night! It looks good but it looks very very busy with people, but they all seem to be just going about their business.
I’d say the rules are the same as any large European city really, be street wise, watch for the tourist traps, firmly tell anyone who talks to you wanting to sell or gift you anything to fuck off, keep everyone at arms length and don’t find yourself a target by being 15 pints deep down a back street on your own at 4am and you’ll be fine!
I'd love to see them try to get anything out of Blue Mist, they will end up buying his beer for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.