Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

We're Flying into Antalya on the 7th June staying at the Trendy Hotel Lara Beach, got fliights booked on the morning of the game from Antalya to Istanbul then back to Antalya early hours on the Sunday. Then back to Manchester on the 14th, Fingers firmly crossed!
Great choice of hotel, returned last night, ready for our home game against RM.

When we played santander away, I remember someone organising a coach from benidorm.

Is it likely that someone will do similar for Istanbul?
Edit: obviously not from benidorm.

When we played santander away, I remember someone organising a coach from benidorm.

Is it likely that someone will do similar for Istanbul?
Edit: obviously not from benidorm.
Some coach journey that its about 500 miles, think you might be thinking if Villarreal

Bulgaria would be an option for coaches

Some coach journey that its about 500 miles, think you might be thinking if Villarreal

Bulgaria would be an option for coaches
Yeah villareal was the one.

I was thinking of Bulgaria. Was just looking at somewhere there and they do a bus which looks good but would be much easier if there was a coach where you could bring some clothes to get changed.

Cheers pal... I'm really excited now. Feel like a teenager. There's 3 of us heading out together. Expect to be bumping into City fans out there.

I'm unsure on the date of the parade. Players and staff are usually keen to get away on their holidays as soon as the season ends. Parade could happen on the Sunday but I think the Monday is just as likely as the game kicks off at 10pm local time in Turkey. Will be a little gutted missing the parade, however sun bathing in 30 degrees sun reminiscing on winning The Champions League would be truly unbelievable.
If it all goes how we hope the parade will be on the Monday as Sunday is Parklife Fest

LHR out Friday back Tuesday staying at Orka Royal Hotel Sirkeci 4 nights booked months ago £708 for the two of us, never been to Istanbul so it’s a win win for me
I've had it booked for 12 Months nearly!
Said to the wife its a win-win situation, as we've both been wanting to go to Istanbul and I have an ex-school mate who is a freelance journo over there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.