Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

I have booked a flight from London to Istanbul on the Thursday, returning a week on Sunday from Bodrum. with BA and the flights are held for 72 hours, so I can confirm on the day after the Madrid matc. Had to deposit £5.
there are loads of cheap internal flights from Istanbul to Bodrum and could do with a rest after a LONG season.

When would the parade be? Sounds like a good trip mate
Cheers pal... I'm really excited now. Feel like a teenager. There's 3 of us heading out together. Expect to be bumping into City fans out there.

I'm unsure on the date of the parade. Players and staff are usually keen to get away on their holidays as soon as the season ends. Parade could happen on the Sunday but I think the Monday is just as likely as the game kicks off at 10pm local time in Turkey. Will be a little gutted missing the parade, however sun bathing in 30 degrees sun reminiscing on winning The Champions League would be truly unbelievable.

Turkish Airlines allows you to book flights and place them on hold for 3 days for 300 Turkish lira, that's what I've done antalya istanbul x2 return 150 quid if we get there
Yep... Good idea that. It was 2.30am last night when I booked our internal flights from / to Antalya with Turkish Airlines. In hindsight should have chosen that reserve price option instead of paying in full.

FYI, the extra keg room seats were less than £5 each. Worth the money for us as we're heading back at 6.15am on the Sunday morning. Hopefully then falling back onto the sun loungers for breakfast as Champions of Europe! Or so I dream. ☀️

We're hopefully doing 11:20 to istanbul back 06:15 to antalya
We're on the 3.55pm (enjoy the all inclusive plus the early afternoon flights were sold out or £400) and then back on the 6.15am flight on Sunday.

Please, City please. Oh man, I'm full of beans / energy for tomorrow's game. Proper excited.

Sounds like quite a few have already done it or similar, but for those who have the time and the inclination, you can still get a very cheap weeks holiday in Turkey that will straddle the CL final weekend.
When Pegasus want £940 and Easyjet over £800 just for a return flight for the CL final weekend, surely this method is a no brainer for those who can?

It's win/win....lose tomorrow and you have a cheap week in the Turkish sunshine.
Win tomorrow and you have a cheap week in the Turkish sunshine and only need to cough up a relatively small amount for an internal return hop to Istanbul.

1684267935236.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.