Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

I see those prices are in US dollars - is it ok for a UK customer to buy one off that site as long as I have a compatible phone?
I would assume so yeh, but I’ve never actually got an e sim myself as my phone is older. My wife has thought, and says it’s extremely simple and straightforward. (I don’t know from which website - I just linked that as an example as there are loads). I don’t see why the currency you pay in should matter, you’re just buying access to a Turkish mobile network

If anyone is looking for a 1 day trip ,in and out, There is a flight from Birmingham (BHX) on Saturday 10th June at 10.50 arriving at 16.50 to Istanbul (IST) (TK1968). Then a return from Istanbul (IST) Sunday 11th June at 07.50 arriving in Birmingham at 10.00 (TK1967). Total cost £471.71.
I understand that UEFA are providing free busses to/from the stadium from IST airport but I might be wrong here. Anyway it only takes 45 minutes for the journey so there will be enough time.

If anyone decides to use this, please let me know, we could meet up for a drink

If anyone is looking for a 1 day trip ,in and out, There is a flight from Birmingham (BHX) on Saturday 10th June at 10.50 arriving at 16.50 to Istanbul (IST) (TK1968). Then a return from Istanbul (IST) Sunday 11th June at 07.50 arriving in Birmingham at 10.00 (TK1967). Total cost £471.71.
I understand that UEFA are providing free busses to/from the stadium from IST airport but I might be wrong here. Anyway it only takes 45 minutes for the journey so there will be enough time.

I’m on this flight mate

Weird question but does Istanbul airport (the new one on the European side) accept mobile phone boarding passes? Just gone to check in for my easyjet flight home on the Monday (it's early but thought fuck it you can check in 30 days before) and it says sorry this airport does not accept mobile boarding passes. Also won't let me check in and print off and says check in at the desk on the day. Surely that can't be right? The airport is only 4 years old.

Me and my lad looking at this one but waiting for the ticket announcement. Looks the most likely for us

Sure someone mentioned them earlier in this thread as dodgy but can’t remember if similar sounding company.
Check for ABTA reg number and ATOL reg number, if no numbers shown or not available then def dodgy. Also, check company on the Companies House website through Google.

Weird question but does Istanbul airport (the new one on the European side) accept mobile phone boarding passes? Just gone to check in for my easyjet flight home on the Monday (it's early but thought fuck it you can check in 30 days before) and it says sorry this airport does not accept mobile boarding passes. Also won't let me check in and print off and says check in at the desk on the day. Surely that can't be right? The airport is only 4 years old.
I flew with Turkish airlines last year and we had to queue up for a boarding pass even though we only had a carry on bag.

I've been to a few airports where even though it's modern, they require you to get a boarding card from the check in desk anyway. Presume it's their preferred process rather than a technology issue as your boarding card still gets scanned in the security line and at the gate.

I would assume so yeh, but I’ve never actually got an e sim myself as my phone is older. My wife has thought, and says it’s extremely simple and straightforward. (I don’t know from which website - I just linked that as an example as there are loads). I don’t see why the currency you pay in should matter, you’re just buying access to a Turkish mobile network
Ok, cheers. I suppose the worst thing that can happen is that I lose 19 dollars

One of our options if we get tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.