Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

I’m potentially on this flight (if I get a ticket on Tuesday). My hotel gave me a price of €45 for a transfer.
not sure I will get a ticket not being in the cup scheme but I am season ticket holder but only got 11000 points so I'm keeping fingers crossed

Got a link?

I’m in the same boat mate, on the 08.30 from SAW and looking for the same advice!
From the official UEFA site

Departure flights

Right after the match: If you’re booked on a flight on the night of the match, shuttles and coaches will be waiting in the Fan Zones

From the official UEFA site

Departure flights

Right after the match: If you’re booked on a flight on the night of the match, shuttles and coaches will be waiting in the Fan Zones
I'm hoping the same applies if you're booked on an early morning flight and want to kip at the airport

Tbf having read the reviews of the train it's probably the safer option , expecting to be mugged ,stabbed and raped in no particular order ,:+( I blame race around the world TV show ,it's a bad influence on vunarable minds ,all in £185 plus the train :+)
Youtube has it, "Sofia to Istanbul sleeper train." Shows the coaches, beds, etc. Not a spy or killer in sight but expect border delays and be aware the train goes into an Istanbul suburb not right into the city.

Looking to book hotel tonight for Istanbul. Heard lots of people talking about Taksim Square. Is that we’re most of you guys are staying? I’m coming solo so want to be as close as possible to everyone. Cheers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.