Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

I saw the table and you guys are 5 points ahead with 6 to play for. Gala v Fenerbahce on June 4th, that will be a massive game.
we are the champions, since some clubs left the league after the earthquake on feb, we automatically get those points.
yes, on sunday gala-fb game; it is a formality game; but it will be nice. hope a win will be great.
cheers.

we are the champions, since some clubs left the league after the earthquake on feb, we automatically get those points.
yes, on sunday gala-fb game; it is a formality game; but it will be nice. hope a win will be great.
cheers.
I don’t suppose there are any tickets going for this game, as I will still be in Istanbul until Monday?

cheers

Thanks for clarifying. Very big shame about the teams affected by the earthquake.

nevizade street an hour ago :))) hope you ll celebrate there on 10th of june, the same way. (our fans swearing to fenerbahce --- terrrible words :))) on live coverage. thats why the girls are laughing :))))

Last edited:
nevizade street an hour ago :))) hope you ll celebrate there on 10th of june, the same way. (our fans swearing to fenerbahce --- terrrible words :))) on live coverage. thats why the girls are laughing :))))

Just say them mate, we call United cunts all the time. We will paint that street blue next weekend.

florya training facilities, live. CITY will train here next week. fans are fucking the grass. sorry :)) (dont worry, there are many other pitches there :)))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.