Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Anyone heading straight back to the airport after the game, might want to think about reserving one of these at SAW airport.

6 hrs for 60 euros’s decent place to get some kip or at least chill for a bit. 3am-9am was available at that price.
Our flight out from SAW on Sunday is 8.50am to Amsterdam.

Plan is to jump on a shuttle Bus back to that airport after the game - our Hotel is 1 mile from SAW so anything in that area suits us. Back in the Hotel for a couple of hours before heading back to the Airport by 7am. I'll sleep on the plane.

good morning manchester,
ı ll be at nevizade at 11.am saturday morning, i ll welcome a city fan group of yours. come as early as you can. we will close the street. Great food at nevizade also. it is an historical street. PS: ı dont know anything about inter fans, where they are staying etc. if anything i can help, write me. i may check their locations.

anyway cheers

So Inter have Taksim and the Metro... who is making up the rules, a bloody Inter fan?
it is because the metro stops at the stadium are both at the inter end, logistically for uefa and security it makes sense to give them the metro and area it stops.

doesn't stop city fans going there or that route, unless you act a nob I am sure both sets of fans can mingle eat, drink and enjoy the day

Last edited:
Anyone heading straight back to the airport after the game, might want to think about reserving one of these at SAW airport.

6 hrs for 60 euros’s decent place to get some kip or at least chill for a bit. 3am-9am was available at that price.
Great shout and just booked … I’m travelling straight back to SAW for 10.10 Sunday morning flight .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.