Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Hi Kerem, seeing as your an adopted your guide for Istanbul now, can you me some tips on places in the Sultanahmet region. Appreciated
hi, i recommend saint sophia and yerebatan sarnıcı, for an historical tour. for nightlife there is ''KUMPKAPI'' near there, check it, traditional turkish night life. not much pubs at sultanahmet.

on matchday, i ll be there at 11.00 am. it will be open. and the owners told be that they will be open 24 hours.
Hi. Last question i promise. We are staying at the

Ever Hotel Europe, Batisehir (close to Mall of Istanbul)​

We are here due to late arrival Friday, early departure Sunday as closer to the Airport/Metro/Stadium.

But now wondering if a bit out of the way. Would like a bit of life. Should we maybe try and get an alternative hotel closer to the action?

We are here due to late arrival Friday, early departure Sunday as closer to the Airport/Metro/Stadium.

But now wondering if a bit out of the way. Would like a bit of life. Should we maybe try and get an alternative hotel closer to the action?

Looks a good gaff but you are about 25km away from all the fun in town. That's a good hour's drive or metro.

Kerem will know more than me but I'd recommend moving more central if you want a bit of a knees up with other City fans.

Hi Kerem, seeing as your an adopted your guide for Istanbul now, can you me some tips on places in the Sultanahmet region. Appreciated
hi, i recommend saint sophia and yerebatan sarnıcı, for an historical tour. for nightlife there is ''KUMPKAPI'' near there, check it, traditional turkish night life. not much pubs at sultanahmet.

no problem, ask me, i am free today.

that place is out of city. no night life, anthing. :)) looking for action, better chose an alternative i believe.

hi, no worries.
you are staying in a great region first of all.
cimen sokak actually is the street where christians ( armenians, rums (old byzantien) people live). i have many friends living there. my girlfriend was living there. so foreigners are welcome.

but, at night, at that part of Şişli (one part is Nisantasi, where high society lives / the other part Dolaptere-Kurtuluş. they are the same place, just one street apart.), at night many hookers. :)) but it is safe. they are nice people also, really.
so nice place, dont worry.
cheers
Thanks Kerem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.