Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

i have been playing championship manager (then football manager) since 93. i know all the names. thank you guys. i ll go with dickov. cheers. ( my fav players in champ manager was granville, wanchope and jeff whitley)

i have been playing championship manager (then football manager) since 93. i know all the names. thank you guys. i ll go with dickov. cheers. ( my fav players in champ manager was granville, wanchope and jeff whitley)
Dickov is a great shout. Put a photo on here of the shirt you’ll be wearing and you won’t have to put your hand in your pocket to buy a beer all weekend. You‘ll get to see some real Manc hospitality…. And will undoubtedly get drunk with us all

Dickov is a great shout. Put a photo on here of the shirt you’ll be wearing and you won’t have to put your hand in your pocket to buy a beer all weekend. You‘ll get to see some real Manc hospitality…. And will undoubtedly get drunk with us all

Kerem has already agreed to be the chauffeur and take a big group of us to the titty bar.

thanks a lot. i will put the photo this weekend :)))) cheers. we will get drunk for sure...

hi,
this time i have a question.
city fans love niall quinn right? you dont have a problem with him? i love him so much since 1990.
i have plenty of city jerseys, but buy a new one tomorrow, for the final and put his name behind...
is it ok? :)))) our i may put dickov alternatively.
cheers.
Just get "Disco Pants" on the back.... ;-)

hi,
this time i have a question.
city fans love niall quinn right? you dont have a problem with him? i love him so much since 1990.
i have plenty of city jerseys, but buy a new one tomorrow, for the final and put his name behind...
is it ok? :)))) our i may put dickov alternatively.
cheers.
Why not go for GUNDOGAN?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.