Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Haha love it. Is the bad feeling and relationship with Fenerbahce more serious than with Besiktas? As a Gala fan.
yes, gala fans hate Fenerbahce so much. we are not good with Besiktas also. :)))
i was born in Fenerbahce, still live there. my mom, sister are fenerbahce fans. my best friends also. so i do not hate. but got angry with them sometimes.

hi,
this time i have a question.
city fans love niall quinn right? you dont have a problem with him? i love him so much since 1990.
i have plenty of city jerseys, but buy a new one tomorrow, for the final and put his name behind...
is it ok? :)))) our i may put dickov alternatively.
cheers.

really? ok. so dickov it is....
there was a guy in wembley oasis gig 2000, in the front, near the stage, i was there. you can see him in familiar to millions dvd. we was wearing a dickov shirt. i liked that a lot that time. ok, i will wear dickov shirt. if you see a tall turkish guy in istanbul wearing a dickov jersey, thats me then :))))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.