Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Fly back the following morning about 9ish

With kick off being 10pm surely we've time to stop and drop bags off (if get to hotel at 6pm ish) and still have 4 hours to get the game!?!?

Does anybody know when the last buses stop from yenikapi fan Park to the game?
Think if everything runs like clockwork you will be ok but best to have a contingency if it doesn’t.

You can go on booking.com and setup an airport transfer. This is then normally sourced out to a reputable local taxi company who will be waiting for you. They usually keep in contact via WhatsApp before you arrive. Should cost you about £30 but better than messing around on Metros that time of night.

The only downside of this is if you get delayed and arrive more than 45 mins late, you can't make any changes to the booking within 24 hours. So you just lose your money. This happened to us a few months ago.

I'm shitting it a bit as our flight is due in at 17:10 on Saturday. I've managed to get digs about 3 miles from the stadium and near to Istoc metro. I'll probably get a taxi from the airport, drop the bags off and then head straight to the ground. I might even get the taxi to wait, drop the bags off and then get them to take us near to the ground.

The only downside of this is if you get delayed and arrive more than 45 mins late, you can't make any changes to the booking within 24 hours. So you just lose your money. This happened to us a few months ago.

That's a shitter. In fairness, we were stuck with a 7 hour delay to Italy last year and the company came back and met us at 2am for no extra charge, fair play to them. I was in comms with them on WhatsApp though and they were tracking the flight.

OK, THE ONLY DISADVANTAGE, CONS OF TORCHES WHICH I LL DISTRBUTE YOU AT NEVIZADE ON MATCHDAY.

if you are wearing something synthetic (which our city jerseys are), torchers can make some poiınts on them.... i dont think theyt will. hold your hand to the the sky. while carrying a torch burning.
in 2016 new years eve, i was enjoying with the toches, i was wearing a 400 EUR jacket lets say, torches fucked my jacket :)))))) i can't care less. but it happens.
also, when you light a torch, dont look at the torch; one of my friends from gala stadium that time (1994), burned his face because of that.
anyway torches are great. we will use them during the chants at nevizade. and also keep some for the stadium side. it is not allowed in stadium.
cheers mates.

OK, THE ONLY DISADVANTAGE, CONS OF TORCHES WHICH I LL DISTRBUTE YOU AT NEVIZADE ON MATCHDAY.

if you are wearing something synthetic (which our city jerseys are), torchers can make some poiınts on them.... i dont think theyt will. hold your hand to the the sky. while carrying a torch burning.
in 2016 new years eve, i was enjoying with the toches, i was wearing a 400 EUR jacket lets say, torches fucked my jacket :)))))) i can't care less. but it happens.
also, when you light a torch, dont look at the torch; one of my friends from gala stadium that time (1994), burned his face because of that.
anyway torches are great. we will use them during the chants at nevizade. and also keep some for the stadium side. it is not allowed in stadium.
cheers mates.
anyone wants more firework.... i have a guty at Êminonu.... comtact me..... fireworks may be great after game... by the way i really dont know if i ll be at taksim after the game. i ll be with many of myturkish friends before game. but after the game. i may pass to kadıkoy, or, i dont know.
cheers manchester..

torches which i bought, is in blue...
we will put nevizade in blue.... also i love the smell of torches, it smells like VICTORY (like churchill said).
torches are tradation in turkey.... not allowed in stadium (if anyone want to get them inside the stadium, contact me. :))) ooooh shit i am gonna get into trouble )

i drink too.much while watching thebgame.... there is a store at taksim square. we may buy our beers there. but it may be a probelm. he may run out of beers. so lets see what happens. i dont wanna miss the moments of the final while buying beers.
besiktas will br great that night also. also kadikoy. if you were not coming to town, i d watchnot at kadikoy since it is the best.
cheers
Hey Kerem. Thanks for all your advice already. Where do you recommend in kadikoy?? I am thinking of heading there in the day on Saturday, before going to the stadium. I don't drink but looking for food coffee etc.

Many thanks

Some Cheaper options to get to Istanbul turning up. Just booked flight from Mcr on Friday at 13;15 landing Istanbul Airport at 19;20 so a direct 4 hour and 5 minute flight for £227 per head (headline price was £213). Didnt think that was tooo bad? Just need to sort returns now.

Hey Kerem. Thanks for all your advice already. Where do you recommend in kadikoy?? I am thinking of heading there in the day on Saturday, before going to the stadium. I don't drink but looking for food coffee etc.

Many thanks
i am from kadıkoy... kadıkoy is the best.... the pub owners (most of them) are my friends.... i was just with them a few hours ago. they are waiting for you...
i ll adivise you places, Kadıkoy is big, so mail me..
i ll advise you a place, and they will welcome you, and your friends... cheers. mail me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.