Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

4- ok here the CONFESSUON comes. if you r gonna hate me.. hate me.... i am a fan of ERIC THE KING..... OK. city is my first team in england. but i also sometimes support utd. sorry. thats the truhh. i was celebratinh in istanbul in 99 and many more.... so.... i gave my socia media details ( i do not like social media, and if you check it you ll find me with city shirts, but you may also see me with utd shirt)

ok confession is done...
cheers..

lights blue touch paper and stands well back at a safe distance

Hopefully you will be alright then.

I was talking about the ones off Booking.com. We got caught out with one. It says you can make changes, but when you look at the small print, you can't make then with 24 hours, which is useless if you get delayed by more than 45 mins.
They track the flight though don't they?

there is a turk quotation.
says thay,
''if at least 40 dogs are not barking on you, you are not considered as a WOLF'' (real turks are sons of wolves)
cheers bros

Attachments

• C3UvxK_WMAEf2xu.jpg
    C3UvxK_WMAEf2xu.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 12
i am from kadıkoy... kadıkoy is the best.... the pub owners (most of them) are my friends.... i was just with them a few hours ago. they are waiting for you...
i ll adivise you places, Kadıkoy is big, so mail me..
i ll advise you a place, and they will welcome you, and your friends... cheers. mail me.
Hi Kerem, how would I get to Kadikoy from Kasimpasa? We are staying near the stadium

I'm fly up from Bodrum on Thursday, 11.40am flight. Seen a few saying they are going similar route, so if anyone on this flight I'm happy to share a cab from Bodrum city to the airport, just shout up.

Likewise if anyone coming back to Bodrum on Sunday, 14.50 flight, same applies.

Other than that, Let's win this fucking thing, it's our time!

Some Cheaper options to get to Istanbul turning up. Just booked flight from Mcr on Friday at 13;15 landing Istanbul Airport at 19;20 so a direct 4 hour and 5 minute flight for £227 per head (headline price was £213). Didnt think that was tooo bad? Just need to sort returns now.
Bargain that.
I am pretty sure I booked my flights on the most expensive day as they have come down in price ever since.

ok guys, i ll write so much till the final, but here is the thing,

i was in kopenhagen, in 2000 may, arsenal gs. i know things. i know istanbuli.
in 2005 liverpool-ac milan no incident happened.

but things can happpen. i am from stadium....
so
keep in touch. cheers. follow my advices. i dont wanna be your hero in manchester. i just want you to stay a good trip, AND WIN THE CUP as well
cheers. this video. in kopenhagen, 2000. i was there. i am too expereienced. i can not be humble. i now the risks. i am a finance guy. cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.