Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

i am from kadıkoy... kadıkoy is the best.... the pub owners (most of them) are my friends.... i was just with them a few hours ago. they are waiting for you...
i ll adivise you places, Kadıkoy is big, so mail me..
i ll advise you a place, and they will welcome you, and your friends... cheers. mail me.
Hi kerem thanks for all the advice. Not sure if this has been asked, but what are the average prices of beer? Both in bars and in shops? Thanks

The only downside of this is if you get delayed and arrive more than 45 mins late, you can't make any changes to the booking within 24 hours. So you just lose your money. This happened to us a few months ago.
Arranged a pick up with our hotel for 50 Euro because we're arriving around mid night. They sent us photos of the gate to follow at the airport to meet up with the cab.

Arranged a pick up with our hotel for 50 Euro because we're arriving around mid night. They sent us photos of the gate to follow at the airport to meet up with the cab.

Hopefully you will be alright then.

I was talking about the ones off Booking.com. We got caught out with one. It says you can make changes, but when you look at the small print, you can't make then with 24 hours, which is useless if you get delayed by more than 45 mins.

Last edited:
ok my my mancunian mates, my brothers,
''see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails'' ahaha sorry, this was from lotr, one of my favs. i am drinking now, sorry.
anyway. by the way, GOOD LUCK FOR THE FA CUP FINAL TOMORROW. WE SHALL WIN.. and we will. you will...
anyway,
i forgot what i was saying...
ok, ill write a long post about merchandise, shopping, kadıkoy and more later. i was at eminonu this morning, bought a lot of city jerseys, it was so cheap, but only Haaland and de bruyne on it. i bought 4 for my friends for the matchday. but as some of you know, i ll wear a DICKOV jersey. it was hard but i found a jersey with no name on the back. at kadıkoy... kadıkoy guys there told me that '' you can not find a jersey, without a name, but i did it.... i always do what i want. god is with me , altough i am an athesit :)))

anyways... cheers mates. will write you about my eminonu and kadıkoy experiences today.

esp. who will be in kadıkoy... the pub owners are my friends. contact me. i also talked with them today.
cheers.

ok my my mancunian mates, my brothers,
''see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails'' ahaha sorry, this was from lotr, one of my favs. i am drinking now, sorry.
anyway. by the way, GOOD LUCK FOR THE FA CUP FINAL TOMORROW. WE SHALL WIN.. and we will. you will...
anyway,
i forgot what i was saying...
ok, ill write a long post about merchandise, shopping, kadıkoy and more later. i was at eminonu this morning, bought a lot of city jerseys, it was so cheap, but only Haaland and de bruyne on it. i bought 4 for my friends for the matchday. but as some of you know, i ll wear a DICKOV jersey. it was hard but i found a jersey with no name on the back. at kadıkoy... kadıkoy guys there told me that '' you can not find a jersey, without a name, but i did it.... i always do what i want. god is with me , altough i am an athesit :)))

anyways... cheers mates. will write you about my eminonu and kadıkoy experiences today.

esp. who will be in kadıkoy... the pub owners are my friends. contact me. i also talked with them today.
cheers.
a jersey (plenty of other clubs) is 150 try = less than i dont know, 8 usd

OK, THE ONLY DISADVANTAGE, CONS OF TORCHES WHICH I LL DISTRBUTE YOU AT NEVIZADE ON MATCHDAY.

if you are wearing something synthetic (which our city jerseys are), torchers can make some poiınts on them.... i dont think theyt will. hold your hand to the the sky. while carrying a torch burning.
in 2016 new years eve, i was enjoying with the toches, i was wearing a 400 EUR jacket lets say, torches fucked my jacket :)))))) i can't care less. but it happens.
also, when you light a torch, dont look at the torch; one of my friends from gala stadium that time (1994), burned his face because of that.
anyway torches are great. we will use them during the chants at nevizade. and also keep some for the stadium side. it is not allowed in stadium.
cheers mates.

Headlines Sunday Morning …. “City light up Final while fans go up in flames”

Do I remember correctly that Turkish coffee is the one that should not be stirred, as this disturbs the grounds in the cup and would be liking drinking with sand & grit ? Or is my old mind playing tricks on me again ?

ok my mancunian mates,
i have to make an explanation, for the ones who check my social media accounts, or my name or whatever.

1- i am an oasis fan
2- i am gala fan. the most importing in my life is GALA.....
3- after gala, england national team since 90, (because of lineker), or 96 (shearer) i dont know. my 2nd team is ENgland. the thing is, i get depressive when gala loses an important game and get depressive for 1-2 days. same shit happens for england. i love england. i lived a good life, except bowie i ve seen all my rock heroes live.... but my do list is - the olympics and euros or world cup as a supporter of england.
4- ok here the CONFESSıON comes. if you r gonna hate me.. hate me.... i am a fan of ERIC THE KING..... OK. city is my first team in england. but i also sometimes support utd. sorry. thats the truhh. i was celebratinh in istanbul in 99 and many more.... so.... i gave my socia media details ( i do not like social media, and if you check it you ll find me with city shirts, but you may also see me with utd shirt)

ok confession is done...
cheers..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.