Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

most of the fans will be at nevizade (me also) before game, but as i told before, there is a place called ''cicek pasajı'' just next to nevizade (taksim).
i strongly recommend that place also. that's the place of Gala High school people, a little more elite atmosphere. if anyone interested, check it.great place.

I was going to do the same, except Iv now seen that you get charged for using whatever the Turkish atm banks fee rate is,i will get a good rate on my mastercard debit for the actual Turkish lira, but Iv seen you can end up being charged 6 to 7 % by the turkish atm,
Good point, although not all ATM in Tirkey have this charge but even at 7% for ATM + 2.5% card charge you’re still getting over 24.5 Turkish Lira to the £.
One other thing to note is always select to pay in the local currency on your card not GBP £ as you’ll get a better rate.

most of the fans will be at nevizade (me also) before game, but as i told before, there is a place called ''cicek pasajı'' just next to nevizade (taksim).
i strongly recommend that place also. that's the place of Gala High school people, a little more elite atmosphere. if anyone interested, check it.great place.

I am just about to go in search of my first beers and meal - I am near Taksim Square - any recommendations for Lamb??

Last edited:
Good point, although not all ATM in Tirkey have this charge but even at 7% for ATM + 2.5% card charge you’re still getting over 24.5 Turkish Lira to the £.
One other thing to note is always select to pay in the local currency on your card not GBP £ as you’ll get a better rate.
Dynamic currency conversion,legal theft.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.