Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

We are flying Turkish Airline from Düsseldorf on Friday evening to arrive IST airport just before midnight. Already arranged pick up with hotel to Sultan Ahmet.
Just two of us so there's still space for one or two Blues if anyone is interested.

your welcome,
Believe it or not, i ve been all over europe, been to many ruck clubs; for me Korfez Bar is the best; when it is crowded. we are a little out of season and in the weekdays it may be a little quiet. action starts there after 00.00. big screens everywhere, and the music videos are also shown while being played. so much fun. Kule is great also, and also you may check ''Adamik Bar'' the other side of bars street.
there are ''doner with vegetable''' in the bars street, try it, it is great.
one more hint, for the single guys coming to bodrum and istanbul, at niglt life. turkish girls likes to socialize with western european boys; i ll not tell more. be kind.
Milas is also great, enjoy,
cheers.
Turkish girls you say, well I'm 63, so I guess it will be Turkish grandmothers for me, ah well, I can dream.

Again, great info, you've been a big help to many on here and it's much appreciated. If you have to buy a beer this weekend then something is definitely wrong with the world. I would ask you you to deliver a City shirt and a Blue Fez to my hotel in Fatih on Thursday but in all honesty I think you've already gone above and beyond.

Thanks again mate.

Turkish girls you say, well I'm 63, so I guess it will be Turkish grandmothers for me, ah well, I can dream.

Again, great info, you've been a big help to many on here and it's much appreciated. If you have to buy a beer this weekend then something is definitely wrong with the world. I would ask you you to deliver a City shirt and a Blue Fez to my hotel in Fatih on Thursday but in all honesty I think you've already gone above and beyond.

Thanks again mate.
your welcome; 63 is nothing in our new world....enjoy..

your hotel is very very close to eminonu, lots of jerseys and fez there (i dont know if there is a blue fez ,, probably there is as far as i can see from google:))). you may go there (eminonu) on matchday, or friday. just walk down the hill to seaside. and make your shopping. then come to nevizade..jsut walk :)

i live in kadıkoy, so probably will not visit that area this week again.

cheers.

Thanks again mate.
listen this song for me, when you are in bodrum.... (bordum is my fav place, hope will buy a summer house there in the future=

bodrumm, bodrummm.....

Morning all, what a week we have! I get into Istanbul Airport (from B’ham) at 4.50pm Saturday. Presume the Shuttle Buses are running straight from there to the stadium? Anyone getting in later than that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.