Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Weather in Antalya looks great! We land 11pm Wed & fly back midnight Sun! Fly to Istanbul 11.20am Sat & back 6.15am Sun!

your app looks better than mine, so I’ll take that.

we also land Weds but at 21.45. But I’m on the same flights as you 11.20 up to Istanbul And back on the 6.15, so could be bumping into each other a bit. We are staying at Xanadu Belek, what about you?

we are going to Bodrum September. Love it there.
I've been a couple of times and enjoyed it, also liked Yalikavak, worth a ride on the dolmus for a day out, nice harbour, good steakhouse on the quayside.

Reactions: Ian
ADIDAS CHAMPIONS ISLAND AT HALIC (NEAR KARAKOY-EMINONU-SEASIDE- NICE VIEW)

9th june 11.00 -19.00
10th june 09.00 - 17 .00

- penalty- shooting competitions, rewards.
- ps5 challange
- table football
- giant istanbul ball - for photos

etc.etc. if anyone interested...

departuure- from karaköy port
you have to register also. it is free.
1 activity takes 1 hour 15 minutes.

nevizade 2 days ago :) a better performance this weekend....

you see, there is kind a big screen (not that big) there. but in the street, plenthy of screens everwhere.
still no news about a big screen at taksim square. i am following. most probably also a big screen at taksim square.

ok, i just found this, those who do not have tickets, wanna watch it at big screen.
actually that one may be great for you.

there is a music festival at Kilyos 9-11th june. wolfest 23. Kilyos is a great place, out of the city, great beach, and kamp area. i am pasting the link of the festival.

some of you asked me for camping before, i recommended that area.
so anyone interested, there will be a bigscreen for champs league final there, if you join the fest.
it may be so much fun for the ones interested. swim all day (anyone know kite surf, bring it), beach, turk rock stars, then big screen champs league final.
cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.