Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Morning all, what a week we have! I get into Istanbul Airport (from B’ham) at 4.50pm Saturday. Presume the Shuttle Buses are running straight from there to the stadium? Anyone getting in later than that?
I’m on same flight

ok, i just found this, those who do not have tickets, wanna watch it at big screen.
actually that one may be great for you.

there is a music festival at Kilyos 9-11th june. wolfest 23. Kilyos is a great place, out of the city, great beach, and kamp area. i am pasting the link of the festival.

some of you asked me for camping before, i recommended that area.
so anyone interested, there will be a bigscreen for champs league final there, if you join the fest.
it may be so much fun for the ones interested. swim all day (anyone know kite surf, bring it), beach, turk rock stars, then big screen champs league final.
cheers

Nice one Kerem, that sounds better than a shitty fanzone, penalty comps and shit not my thing.
Leaving for the airport now, hopefully no delays as the French ATC are striking, twats. Bodrum get ready!!

I am flying into Istanbul at 23.30 on Friday. I have a car booked to Fatih if anyone wants to share let me know.

Nice one Kerem, that sounds better than a shitty fanzone, penalty comps and shit not my thing.
Leaving for the airport now, hopefully no delays as the French ATC are striking, twats. Bodrum get ready!!
i ve seen ''JAMES'' there in 2007. perfect day.
guys,
anyone who is looking for action, party, till the morning on Friday night esp (other than being with fans in taksim, besiktas, elsewhere) 100% go to that organization.
cheers.

Anyone changed their flight times with Pegasus? I paid £11 extra to make it flexible and prices are changing daily so was thinking of moving mine from 2.40pm to 11.55am. Seems to be only £18 to do it for an extra 3 hrs in Istanbul.

Morning all, what a week we have! I get into Istanbul Airport (from B’ham) at 4.50pm Saturday. Presume the Shuttle Buses are running straight from there to the stadium? Anyone getting in later than that?
Still seats available on this flight and an indirect return $400

Have we had official confirmation that the shuttle busses will be running directly to SAW from the Fan zone post match?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.