Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Stansted - Istanbul on Thursday 8th June.

Istanbul - Copenhagen - Stansted on Sunday 11th June.

£340. Booked as individual flights last night and this morning.

Unfortunately i managed to book 3 plane tickets TWICE last night and have been unable to cancel either. If anyone is interested in 3 plane tickets (Manchester to Istanbul leaving 2:30 pm Friday afternoon, change at Basel), coming back in the sunday morning (change at some other turkish airport) pm me. Just looking to get back what I paid plus any costs of changing names on the bookings

How much do we think the club will charge for in and out? £600?
Probably not a million miles away. I'd say that's going to be on the higher end of the scale if anything. Have to remember City will have these plans locked in place. Planes will have been reserved a long time ago, prices for those will be what you would typically expect to pay on any normal day, unlrss city pull a cunts trick which i dont think they will, they won't be the extortionate prices we are seeing now with demand so high. They will also almost certainly include all the airport transfers etc once there. At this point, city will likely be the cheapest option.

Probably not a million miles away. I'd say that's going to be on the higher end of the scale if anything. Have to remember City will have these plans locked in place. Planes will have been reserved a long time ago, prices for those will be what you would typically expect to pay on any normal day, unlrss city pull a cunts trick which i dont think they will, they won't be the extortionate prices we are seeing now with demand so high. They will also almost certainly include all the airport transfers etc once there. At this point, city will likely be the cheapest option.
I can't imagine many people would be doing the whole trip for less than £800 (ticket and spends included).

Hotels available around Fatih area, is that a nightmare?

Looks a fair old journey to the stadium but then perhaps the stadium is just in the middle of nowhere and its irrelevant as you will want to be in the city centre 99% of the time anyway.

Hotels available around Fatih area, is that a nightmare?

Looks a fair old journey to the stadium but then perhaps the stadium is just in the middle of nowhere and its irrelevant as you will want to be in the city centre 99% of the time anyway.

Stadium is miles out and better to travel out to it than stay near it I'd say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.