Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

I think anyone out there who wants a ticket will get one, 20k is a lot of tickets when it’s not cheap to get there and some of the tickets are £500.
I paid UEFA €600 for the Porto final because the club flights ruined my chances of getting a ticket with 5,000 pts... Hoping I get something this time...

What are the roaming charges like in Turkey mate? Are they EU prices or expensive as fuck?
I went to a Fenerbaçhe game and the ticket was on my phone but wouldn't load, so I had to turn it on briefly. I suspect it downloaded WhatsApp, emails and everything else as well but my phone bill was £50 extra.

EU is included in my contract so I can't compare, but I would say it's very expensive.

I've since bought a portable WiFi device, so just need to buy a cheap SIM card when I get there.

Will the 7am be a tight turnaround? Not likely to be away from the ground til 1am earliest.
Says the ground is 30 mins away from the aiport so would be straight back there. Thinking that gives us enough time to get back for the flight!

Lots of flights from Germany to Istanbul. May be worth investigating Berlin or Munich to Istanbul ;-)
11 deals from Berlin fly out 8th June return 11th from £185 return
10 deals from Munich same dates from £350 .
Sky scanner ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.