Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Yes got an email confirmation after a couple of minutes.
Ok cheers pal. I expect they won’t take the money then because I never received any email.

Instead I just booked the flights with a refund option half hour later because it wouldn’t let me freeze the price :-(

I can appreciate there are those who don't want to jinx things, and that's fine. I'm not one of them and so I want to look at the best routes to Istanbul (Just in case we do it).

Can this thread be dedicated to people sharing their plans whether already booked or looking into it?
Week all Inc in sunny beach. Train, electric bike or horse to Istanbul

Planning on it ending up in barcelona, madrid, munich, dortmund, rome, etc so not planned anything yet.

Bulgaria and train over the prefered plan though

Booked a week Ai at the TUI holiday village in Sarigerme, 7th June, £600 an adult & free child place, internal flights are around £60-70, not booked em yet as I can’t decide if to get the 1.30am return (which is probably too early) or bed down till 6.00am at the airport, ditching the Mrs & grandson and flying up with the lad…contingency plan if it gets moved is to just rebook something in the relevant country, hopefully Spain or Greece to keep the Ol’ bread knife quiet
Sweet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.