Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Booked a week Ai at the TUI holiday village in Sarigerme, 7th June, £600 an adult & free child place, internal flights are around £60-70, not booked em yet as I can’t decide if to get the 1.30am return (which is probably too early) or bed down till 6.00am at the airport, ditching the Mrs & grandson and flying up with the lad…contingency plan if it gets moved is to just rebook something in the relevant country, hopefully Spain or Greece to keep the Ol’ bread knife quiet

Istanbul is a smashing city but keep your wits about you. Well meaning touts are everywhere for bars, restaurants, taxis and all sorts. They’re very proud and welcoming people too.

I stayed near Taksim Square and went out of an evening in a street called Nevizade. It had everything needed.

Fly Belfast to Dalaman 6th. Stay in oludeniz for a week holiday. If we get to final. Fly out Saturday Dalaman to Istanbul. And back Sunday morning. If we don't get there,still have a week's holiday

Read that the two finalists get 20k tickets each. How many are in our champs league Cup scheme? You's reckon everyone in champs league scheme will be able to get a ticket? I've got 6400 points and in champs league scheme, hoping that will be enough to get one (if we get there).

Luton to Iasi on the Wednesday evening, Iasi to Istanbul Thursday. Coming back Istanbul to Plovdiv then Plovdiv to Luton all on the Sunday after the game. Cost me £115

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.