Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

For those who are waiting on the club organised travel, we met with the club this afternoon.

The club intend to offer both an overnight and a two night trip. They put a deposit down for a number of aircraft late last week, as did Real Madrid.

Unfortunately, as we have seen through the season, it has proven really difficult to secure reasonably priced aircraft due to a number of factors within the industry - which is before you add on elements like coach transfers. Based on the information the club have given us, in my opinion at least, I think the day trip and overnight packages are going to prove restrictive in terms of price. Most of the routes others have posted on here (admittedly via a destination), look to have come out considerably cheaper.

Please don’t take this as the be all and end all. The final price of the trips have yet to be decided, so the club could decide to subsidise trips for example. Just want to share what (limited) information I have for the time being.

Have t gone through the thread so apologies if it’s already mentioned but you can get to Istanbul Thursday June 8th until Monday the 12th from Dublin via Brussels for €329 if that suits someone.

Passport requirements state 6 months left but I just checked, mine expires in 3 months, dare I risk booking a flight?
I had this for Munich..my passport had 8 days short of 3 months left on the day I was to travel back.... turned away boarding!

Passport requirements state 6 months left but I just checked, mine expires in 3 months, dare I risk booking a flight?

You won't be allowed to board a flight to Turkey without the correct documentation. I would start an express renewal NOW if you really want to go

They are.. booked a place this morning, double room for three nights with breakfast.. £124 with free cancellation
what's this one called out of interest? i need to add another night and might move hotel

I had same issue. Had to travel to Durham passport office last Saturday to get 5 day emergency guarantee issue. No appointment available in Liverpool hence 282 mile round trip. Got new passport 3 days later.
Without updated passport You’ll be turned around faster than you can say Midnight Express.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.