Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Is this a theoretical risk or a very real practical one ie is what I’m doing likely to be ok or has someone got first hand experience of ending up in the shit?

Me and the missus went in December and flew into Larnaca then arranged a taxi to our hotel in the north of island (ie the unrecognised independent pro-Turkey and non-Cypriot part) and back again to Larnaca airport without any problems and the border crossing was fine.

Would they check everyone’s passport if taking the bus? It’s not as if I’m a security risk surely?
There is no risk in crossing the border and back if you're just going into Northern Cyprus for a break/holiday. I've done it myself.

The issue would be if the EU part of Cyprus take your flight back into Northern Cyprus as your point of entry rather than Larnaca. If your passport isn't stamped leaving and entering Nicosia airport you would be fine. If it's stamped then I think you might have an issue.

I'm not trying to scare you, just make you aware so you can do your own research.

I'm Manc living down South so flying STN-SAW on Fri night then back out on Sun at 1335. Staying stones throw from airport at ISG Hotel which has a free shuttle to/from airport.

Will then venture to stadium direct or via the centre on Sat using taxi or metro and same again on way home.

hi,
i have a team in istanbul, local tournaments, it is called ''champ supernova''

i was a forward center, in my younger days, in istanbul, i also played in lower divisions in amsterdam....

i have the best heading :)) i am tall 1.90. ooo i am drinking today, i am a high a little at the moment. but thats right. no one can have the ''heading'' ... check the video

it is in 2016 i think....
i gave up football. still a good 10k runner (38 minutes)
cheers bros, wish GALA luck for tonight pls
thats me with the headers in the video :)))))))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.