Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

I am thinking with the game KO at 10pm, with possible extra time and trophy lift not getting out of the ground till gone 1ish, gonna be flying back to Antayla next day so may as well bin off an istanbul hotel and catch the 5am flight back stay out all night save the money.

sleep on the beach on sunday
Honestly, its a sound idea. I would have done the same were it not for the fact I'm flying Friday through the entire night with a change and Sunday through the entire night with a change so won't be sleeping in a bed on either of those nights. Could possibly have pushed to 3 days solid but I'd be an utter mess and I need somewhere to ditch my gear anyway so 1 night in a cheap hotel even though I'll be in the room probably 5-6 hours tops is the compromise my brain/budget and my aging body has settled on.

watch me guys.. i was i a forward when i was young. 4 5 1... then i became a defender center DC... check me... looking for your critiism :)))
Hey, I don't land until 10:15pm on the Friday at Sabiha airport so probably not out of the airport until 11pm ish.
What's the easiest way to get to taksim square?
I'm on my own so don't want to be travelling around dodgy areas.

so, i am i high at the moment, drinking. Gala game will start in a few minutes;
so i am so glad to help you; ı am the best Oasis fan, and Manchester fan... bla bla bla..

but who ever says that i am scam or WHATEVER (MY fav song of oasis)
f.... you....

cheers

wish luck Gala for the next game

Where are all the Italians staying though ?
they had 24 hours start before us,maybe all these hotels around Taksim will be
50-50, nobody has mentioned this yet.
Just had a look on an Italian forum and they're too busy discussing whether or not it's going to be moved to Budapest (that's a new one!). Saw one post suggesting they'd booked in Sultanamet, another near the stadium, whilst the rest were bemoaning the cost.

Interestingly they seem to think we'll travel well - " if the city passes there will be an exodus, the English travel, plus a final against a much weaker opponent on paper with the possibility of winning the Champions League for the first time I want to see if they don't move"

Genuinely reads like a large number of them are waiting to see whether they get a ticket before booking hotels.

Just had a look on an Italian forum and they're too busy discussing whether or not it's going to be moved to Budapest (that's a new one!). Saw one post suggesting they'd booked in Sultanamet, another near the stadium, whilst the rest were bemoaning the cost.

Interestingly they seem to think we'll travel well - " if the city passes there will be an exodus, the English travel, plus a final against a much weaker opponent on paper with the possibility of winning the Champions League for the first time I want to see if they don't move"

Genuinely reads like a large number of them are waiting to see whether they get a ticket before booking hotels.
Do you speak Italian or did you try to
use a translater etc ?
I might go on one of their sites myself
and try to translate what they're saying
Thanks for your post.

I’d have thought Inter fans will be all over it. They’ve not been in the final since they won it in 2010 I think and it should be that little bit easier to get to from Italy I’d imagine. Maybe their habits in terms of booking and where they’re staying will be different to us but I’d expect them to sell out.

hi,
i have a team in istanbul, local tournaments, it is called ''champ supernova''

i was a forward center, in my younger days, in istanbul, i also played in lower divisions in amsterdam....

i have the best heading :)) i am tall 1.90. ooo i am drinking today, i am a high a little at the moment. but thats right. no one can have the ''heading'' ... check the video

it is in 2016 i think....
i gave up football. still a good 10k runner (38 minutes)
cheers bros, wish GALA luck for tonight pls
thats me with the headers in the video :)))))))

we are 1-0 up halftime manchester

I’d have thought Inter fans will be all over it. They’ve not been in the final since they won it in 2010 I think and it should be that little bit easier to get to from Italy I’d imagine. Maybe their habits in terms of booking and where they’re staying will be different to us but I’d expect them to sell out.
Flights around £600 return Italy to Istanbul.

If the place doesn’t rate 9/10 for Pizza or Pasta, they will not stay there !

Thursday Manchester-Paris
Friday Paris-Istanbul
Sunday Istanbul-Paris-Manchester

The other half is not happy ‘it’s a lot of fucking about for a football match’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.