Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

yeah I believe it's only 10 minutes on the metro from taksim to yenikapi if we need to venture over there.

but going off what it was like in porto we had a great time just doing our own thing and congregating by the ribeira with loads of other blues opposed to going to the deisngated fan parks. hopefully it's the same over in istanbul
Exactly this, didn’t even bother with the mad queue for the free airport shuttle buses to the fan zone, just jumped on the Porto tram and met my mates at a bar under the big bridge. All public transport including the Istanbul metro is free with a match ticket on Saturday and Sunday

Some good deals with Pegasus if there’s no rush getting back.
Thursday to Tuesday for £367, and that’s direct from Manchester, and only £434 travelling back Monday.

Some good deals with Pegasus if there’s no rush getting back.
Thursday to Tuesday for £367, and that’s direct from Manchester, and only £434 travelling back Monday.
That’s what I’ve done…..fly out on Wednesday night, fly back Monday night £418 with extra 20kg baggage and £260 for 5 nights at the Ibis Istanbul

Does anyone have any information on any transport back to the city centre following the game? Seen that there is transport back to the airport post game but not much else. Thanks in advance for any information.

Does anyone have any information on any transport back to the city centre following the game? Seen that there is transport back to the airport post game but not much else. Thanks in advance for any information.
From UEFA.com

Free Shuttle Bus service on matchday

Make use of the free Shuttle Bus services between the airports, the city centre, and Atatürk Olympic Stadium, both before and after the match!

A detailed schedule will be published closer to the Final.

Booking a transfer from Marmiris to Dalaman airport . It’s asking for departure time. Would it be wise to book an hour earlier on the safe side do you reckon? Don’t know how long you would need to get through customs for internal flights ?
1 hour before I think on internal flights , we are staying in Dalyan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.